Covalent Partner Channel Programme
The Covalent Partner Channel programme supports our expansion into selected vertical markets using an indirect channels model. In each target market, partners represent all aspects of our business, from sales & marketing, through implementation and training onto providing first line helpdesk support.
Candidate partners must have experience of selling and supporting software products. Additionally, we evaluate partner candidates by assessing against the following criteria:
- Vertical Market knowledge. We are only interested in partners who know particular vertical markets intimately, who have such customers already and who understand how the market operates locally.
- Existing product range. Ideally the partner already sells complementary software products, maybe a finance system or other line of business application.
- Value add services. Ideally the partner has expertise to provide management consulting services related to Performance Management.
- Scale to deliver. We are looking for partners who have sufficient resources to dedicate to making a success of the local Covalent business.
- Domain experience. Ideally partners will have some understanding of Performance Management, business intelligence and management information systems concepts.
- Existing resell arrangements with other vendors. Ideally we won't be the partner's first alliance, i.e. they already resell other products so have a good idea of what's involved and some previous successes to give us reassurance on their capabilities.
Contact us about becoming a partner.